Adult Respite Provider
Provide relief for caregivers in the home and the community by caring for adults with developmental disabilities. Must be able to maintain accurate records, standards of confidentiality and ethical practice, and communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess current vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass background screening
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be 1) up to date or in process of becoming up to date with the COVID vaccination, OR 2) request a vaccination exemption.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS AND PROTOCOLS:
ENMRSH, Inc. follows applicable public health orders and federal mandates, including safety precautions in the workplace. Compliance, coordination, and monitoring take place every day.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.