Provide relief for caregivers in the home and the community by caring for adults with developmental disabilities. Must be able to maintain accurate records, standards of confidentiality and ethical practice, and communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess current vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass background screening
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Provide ongoing, regular support to individuals in client’s home or in the community.
- Must be able to read and write legibly, have minimal computer skills and be able to use a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to transport client(s) in personal vehicle.
- Possess ability to train and support individuals.
- Work flexible hours and assignments.
- Follow flexible schedules.
- Demonstrate patience.
- Working hours are determined according to the needs of the client’s family and availability of the Respite Provider.
- Must be able to provide respite services when requested majority of the time.
- Requires handling paperwork with the use of hands, arms, and fingers, requires the use of fingers on a computer keyboard.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Drive a car.
- Be able to balance, climb, bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for eight hours per day.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.