Early Childhood Records Supervisor
Responsible for supervision of early childhood case records staff, quality assurance and oversight of electronic and hard case records, and the development and distribution of all forms and marketing materials utilized by the agency’s early childhood department.
Must demonstrate the following characteristics: excellent customer service with all internal and external customers; non-judgmental with a wide variety of family dynamics, ethnicities, races, socioeconomic backgrounds and environments; understand the importance of urgency and accuracy; ability to establish rapport with children and families; and be able to adapt to changing work conditions including occasional evening and weekend work
• High school diploma. College level business courses preferred but not required.
• Receive clearance on an initial caregiver criminal history screening background check and and any subsequent background checks that ENMRSH, Inc. deems necessary.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screening and any other subsequent drug screenings the agency deems necessary.
• Possess a working telephone.
• Must be able to type with speed and accuracy.
• Possess a current and valid driver’s license. Responsible for providing updated documents to the Human Resources Department.
• Moderate proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS AND PROTOCOLS:
ENMRSH, Inc. follows applicable public health orders and federal mandates, including safety precautions in the workplace. Compliance, coordination, and monitoring take place every day.
• Health insurance plan
• Retirement savings plan
• Paid trainings
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Annual retention bonus
• Partial mileage
• Jury duty benefits
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.