Working job coach: Teach work skills and work habits to individuals with developmental disabilities, as well as perform a variety of janitorial tasks using standard custodial equipment and cleaning products. Monday-Friday 08:00am-04:00pm.
- High school diploma/GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess current vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Provide direct teaching of job tasks, skills, and good work habits to clients at community work sites.
- Provides support services to clients in integrated work sites with input and assistance from Project Managers and employers.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English well.
- Possess minimal computer skills, be able to use a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Ability to drive a vehicle and transport clients in personal vehicle.
- Work flexible hours and assignments.
- Demonstrate patience.
- Perform a variety of janitorial tasks.
- Requires handling paperwork with the use of hands, arms, and fingers.
- Requires the use of fingers on a computer keyboard.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Drive a car.
- Be able to balance, climb, bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for eight hours per day.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.