Home Visitor (Tucumcari and/or Santa Rosa)
Work with families to build positive relationships to help support parenting roles. Provide support, education, and community resource information to enrolled families. Preferred but not required: 1) Bachelor’s degree (early childhood development, infant family studies, social work, related fields); 2) bilingual in English and Spanish; 3) experience working with children and families. Provide resume with transcripts (as applicable) with application.
- High school diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English well.
- Coordinate several tasks at once and handle various situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have excellent organizational skills.
- Operate various office equipment.
- Must be able to balance, climb, bend, stoop, reach, and kneel.
- Use arms, hands, and fingers.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. frequently; walk, stand, and/or sit for at least eight hours per day.
- Must be capable of driving and getting in and out of the car multiple times to make five home visits or appointments per day.
- Must be able to get up and down from the floor, as 75% of the time is to provide Home Visits with the child and family.
- Must be able to carry and hold children weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must perform large volume of hand written paper and computer work, and be able to manipulate it with the arms, hands and fingers.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.