Supported Employment Supervisor
Responsible for the development and oversight of the Individual Supported Employment program, which includes marketing, placement, communication with employers, task and job analysis, and provision and scheduling of job coaches. Must demonstrate the following characteristics: ability to work with and develop a professional relationship with individuals with disabilities; possess reasonable writing, communication, and teaching skills; relate to persons from different cultural, economic, and social backgrounds; be able to adapt to changing work conditions; provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers; demonstrate leadership and organizational skills; and represent the agency in a professional manner at all times. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- At least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED and have a minimum of one year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or related field or have a degree in a related field as a substitute for experience. Three years of work experience preferred.
- Possess a current and valid driver’s license, and proof of current auto insurance.
- Reliable vehicle.
- Possess and maintain an excellent driving record.
- Receive clearance on an initial caregiver criminal history screening background check and any subsequent background checks that ENMRSH, Inc. deems necessary.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and other subsequent drug screenings the agency deems necessary.
- Possess a working telephone.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage reimbursement
- Jury duty benefit
Apply for this position
Resume is required.