Commissary Custodian/Shelf Stocker (Evenings and Nights)
Stock shelves, rotate items, process UPC code and abbreviations on the computer, perform variety of custodial tasks. Diploma/GED not required. Veterans and persons with disabilities encouraged to apply. This shift is Monday 12pm-5pm, Tuesday-Friday 7pm to 12am (possibly going till 2 or 3am), Sat 6pm-11pm, Sunday hours vary, all subject to change.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license or identification card
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be able to provide own transportation.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good rapport with customers, store personnel, and consumers.
- Must be able to work independently, with general direction, and show initiative. and must be able to lift 60 lbs. frequently.
- Be able to stand, work, and kneel for 6-8 hour shifts.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. frequently.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off (Vacation Days)
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Sick Leave
- Benefit Pay
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.