Early Childhood Respite Provider
Provide relief for caregivers in the home and the community by caring for children with developmental disabilities. Must be able to maintain accurate records, standards of confidentiality and ethical practice, and communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background screening
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Health insurance plan (ask for details)
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid holidays (if providing care on company holiday)
- Paid sick leave
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.