Early Childhood Respite Provider
Provide relief for caregivers in the home and the community by caring for children with developmental disabilities. Must be able to maintain accurate records, standards of confidentiality and ethical practice, and communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background screening
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English well.
- Be able to handle various situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be creative and flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Working hours: The time of service is determined according to the needs of specific families and the availability of the Respite Provider.
- Must be able to provide respite services when requested majority of the time.
- Location of Service: In the home of the family for whom the services are to be provided or in the community as determined by parents, team members, and/or provider.
- Must be able to balance, climb, bend, stoop, reach, and kneel.
- Use arms, hands, and fingers.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for at least eight hours per day.
- Must be able to pick-up, lift and/or carry the persons receiving services.
- Must be capable of driving and getting in and out of vehicle multiple times per day.
- Health insurance plan (ask for details)
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid holidays (if providing care on company holiday)
- Paid sick leave
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.