Family Service Coordinator/Developmental Specialist
Provide coordination of services, including Individualized Family Service Plans and transition activities, assist in completing evaluation processes, and complete ongoing developmental instruction for infants to 3-year-old children who have developmental delays or who are at risk for delays, and their families. Must demonstrate the following characteristics: excellent customer service with all internal and external customers; non- judgmental with a wide variety of family dynamics, ethnicities, races, socioeconomic backgrounds, and environments; understand the importance of urgency and accuracy; ability to establish rapport with children and families; and be able to adapt to changing work conditions including occasional evening and weekend work. Bilingual preferred, not required. Experience working with children and families preferred. Provide resume and unofficial transcripts with application.
- Associate’s degree considered, Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred: child development, communication disorders, family studies, human development, psychology, social work, sociology, special education
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English well.
- Coordinate several tasks at once and handle various situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be creative and flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Operate various office equipment.
- Must be able to balance, climb, bend, stoop, reach, and kneel.
- Use arms, hands, and fingers.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. frequently.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for at least eight hours per day.
- Must be capable of driving and getting in and out of the car multiple times to make five home visits or appointments per day.
- Must be able to get up and down from the floor, as 75% of the time is to provide Special Instruction with the child and family.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, reach out, lift, and work on knees.
- Must be able to carry and hold children weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must perform large volume of hand written paper and computer work, and be able to manipulate it with the arms, hands, and fingers.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.