Family Service Coordinator
Coordinate services for infants to 3-year old children. Bilingual preferred, not required. Experience working with children and families preferred. Provide resume and unofficial transcripts with application.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area: child development, communication disorders, family studies, human development, psychology, social work, sociology, special education
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be 1) up to date or in process of becoming up to date with the COVID vaccination, OR 2) request a vaccination exemption
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS AND PROTOCOLS:
ENMRSH, Inc. follows applicable public health orders and federal mandates, including safety precautions in the workplace. Compliance, coordination, and monitoring take place every day.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Partial mileage
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.