Rest Area Groundskeeper (Glen Rio)
Maintain the grounds for Glen Rio Rest Area (off of I-40 Texas border). Veterans and persons with disabilities encouraged to apply.
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess current vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must maintain a good driving record and have the ability to read and write legibly.
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, walk, stand and/or sit during an eight hour shift.
- Requires lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.