Rest Area Groundskeeper (Glen Rio)
Maintain the grounds for Glen Rio Rest Area (off of I-40 Texas border). Veterans and persons with disabilities encouraged to apply.
- High school diploma/GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess current vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass background screening and/or obtain base clearance
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- Must be 1) up to date or in process of becoming up to date with the COVID vaccination, OR 2) request a vaccination exemption.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS AND PROTOCOLS:
ENMRSH, Inc. follows applicable public health orders and federal mandates, including safety precautions in the workplace. Compliance, coordination, and monitoring take place every day.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 762-3718.