Drives an assigned bus route transporting ENMRSH clients to and from day programs. Must demonstrate the following characteristics: good interpersonal skills to interact effectively and professionally with a wide range of people; excellent customer service with all internal and external customers; and be able to adapt to changing work conditions. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Receive clearance to obtain Department of Defense United States Government Contractor ID card, and pass any subsequent background checks that ENMRSH, Inc. deems necessary.
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Possess a working telephone
- High School Diploma/GED
- Possess a satisfactory driving record throughout employment
- Reliable personal transportation
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English well.
- Must be able to follow driver routes and safely transport clients.
- Coordinate several tasks at once and handle various situations including crisis situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Must be able to balance, climb, bend, stoop, reach, and kneel.
- Use of arms, hands, and fingers.
- Physically lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for at least eight hours per day.
- Health insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid trainings
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual retention bonus
- Jury duty benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS ENMRSH, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call (575) 762-3718.
Apply for this position
Resume is required.